Scope of Services
Chychy’s Healthcare & Medical Supply, LLC offers a comprehensive private home care services to clients who are not capable of functioning independently on their own and needs professional skilled nursing or personal care services under a watchful medical oversight of a RN or LPN. Services include;
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of client’s plan in coordination with the case manager, and conducts face-to-face initial assessment of the client at client’s home of residence.
- Report problems and progress of the clients to the supervisory personnel or to client’s personal physician.
- Wound care
- Insulin management
- Medication reminder
- Regularly assessing and providing nursing services as needed in accordance with the client’s comprehensive care or service plan.
- Ambulation and Transfers
- Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, incontinence care
- Light House/Home keeping, safety
- light meal preparation
- Skilled Nursing services
- IV management
- Taking vital signs
We provide support and services for the following:
- A person who has been discharged from the hospital but not fully recovered or has a condition(s) that need monitoring.
- ChyChy’s Healthcare offers services for individual with developmental disabilities and their families within Metro-Atlanta area and surrounding counties. We provide services to BDHDD population. Through Medicaid Developmental Disability Services DD Waiver / NOW & COMP).
- We also provide Community Living Support (CLS) for individuals with developmental disabilities who, if given assistance, can reside in their own homes. With assistance given by a direct support professional these individual can become active member of the community.
- Anyone who is not capable of functioning independently on their own that needs help with activities of daily living.
- Someone who is in final stages of an incurable disease.
- A person with a chronic condition and requires care until he/she has stabilized (e.g. heart/lung diseases, diabetes, etc.)
- ChyChy’s Healthcare under Georgia Pediatric Program Medicaid Waiver (GAPP) provides skilled nursing services to medically fragile children. The services are provided either in-home. Our goal is to provide care and skills building to improve a child’s independence.